Superblock of care
Superblock of care (VilaVeïna) is a free service in public facilities in specific areas where citizens can inform themselves about care resources and services. Each VilaVeïna offers the following services:
- Information and individual support about close-by resources and services to improve the well-being of people.
- Meeting point for families and caregivers.
- Workshops, conferences and other activities on varying issues, including improving health and emotional well-being.
- Support groups where people in similar situations can share experiences and overcome difficulties.
- Breathing spaces and childcare services where families and caregivers can bring their dependents and have some personal time.
- Legal advice about contracting caregivers and related rights and duties.
- Support for projects to care for others collectively.